Who doesn’t want to penetrate Wagner’s ring? Now you can! According to the reviwers even with a satisying climax.
Archive | BooksRSS feed for this section
The Story about Ping. No, the other Ping, the one that doesn’t respond with Pong. Or was it that one?
The Book “How to avoid huge ships” is essential. If you read the title correctly, as one of the reviewers clearly has not.
Cooking for one doesn’t have to mean opening a can of soup or living on dry sandwiches and frozen dinners. That’s the note from the publisher. For all you sad people living alone.
Excerpt from the product description: In this book, readers will gain insights into life’s problems that can be translated into their daily lives.
You just gotta love this book! As an alternative you could just stick with normal sorbent two-ply rolls from now on, as the reviewer recommends!
You know how it works!
- Uranium Ore April 22, 2012
- The Yodelling Pickle April 21, 2012
- Book: Microwave Cooking for One April 24, 2012
- The Mountain Unicorn Castle Purple T-shirt April 25, 2012
- Book: How to Avoid Huge Shi*s April 26, 2012
- Book: Penetrating Wagner’s Ring: An Anthology April 30, 2012
- Milk Carton Hat April 30, 2012
- Diamond HDMI Digital Audio/Video Cable April 29, 2012
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – Turtle Shell Backpack April 28, 2012
- Testicle Self Exam Form April 28, 2012